No Road is Long With Good Company

When I honestly ask myself which person in my lives mean the most to me,I often find that it is those who,instead of giving advice,solutions,or cures have chosen rather to share my pain and touch my wounds with a warm and tender hand.The friend who can be silent with me in a moment of despair or confusion,who can stay with me in an hour of grief and bereavement,who can tolerate not knowing,not curing,not healing and face with me the reality of my powerlessness,that is a friend who cares.
Hey gossip girl!Thanks for always there for me.We have faced many challenges and problems together.Many things we shared together.All things about our special boyfriend,about our ex-boyfriends,about our problems,about our enemies and more.I really hope that this beautiful friendship will never break up any way.No matter what the future takes,we will together solve the problems that we will face.I love this friendship a lot girl

Salam,